Lecture Notes on Diseases of the Ear, Nose, and Throat (Lecture Notes Series) / Edition 8 available in Paperback
A concise account of diseases of the ear, nose and throatand head and neckaimed primarily at the undergraduate-level student, this book will also be helpful to house officers in otolaryngology and a useful addition to the reference libraries of GPs.
Table of Contents
1. The Ear: Some Applied Anatomy;.
2. Clinical Examination of the Ear;.
3. Testing the Hearing;.
5. Conditions of the Pinna;.
6. Conditions of the External Auditory Meatus;.
7. Injury of the Tympanic Membrane;.
8. Acute Otitis Media;.
9. Chronic Otitis Media;.
10. Complications of Middle-Ear Infection;.
11. Otitis Media with Effusion;.
13. Earache (Otalgia);.
16. Facial Nerve Paralysis;.
17. Clinical Examination of the Nose and Nasopharynx;.
18. Foreign Body in the Nose;.
19. Injuries of the Nose;.
21. The Nasal Septum;.
22. Miscellaneous Nasal Infections;.
23. Acute and Chronic Sinusitis;.
24. Tumours of the Nose, Sinuses and Nasopharynx;.
25. Allergic Rhinitis, Vasomotor Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps;.
26. Choanal Atresia;.
28. The Tonsils and Oropharynx;.
30. Retropharyngeal Abscess;.
31. The Larynx-Examination;.
32. Injuries of the Larynx and Trachea;.
33. Acute Disorders of the Larynx;.
34. Chronic Disorders of the Larynx;.
35. Tumours of the Larynx;.
36. Vocal Cord Paralysis;.
37. Airway Obstruction in Infants and Children;.
38. Conditions of the Hypopharynx;.
40. Diseases of Salivary Glands;.