A quick-reference guide for the left-handed 5-String and G-tuning banjo chords, plus a fingerboard diagram showing the location of the notes on the banjo fingerboard. The first and foremost Italian mandolin book dedicated to the traditional music from Southern Italy.
• Written in standard notation and mandolin tablature, with guitar and mandolin chords
• The reader will learn authentic folk songs, together with historical and technical information about tarantella and pizzica music
• For beginners and professional musicians who want to expand their repertoire of Italian folk music
The first and foremost comprehensive mandolin book focusing on traditional Southern Italian folk music
• Teaches playing techniques and historical information about the mandolin, tarantella and Italian folk music
• An important asset for beginners to professional musicians interested in expanding their knowledge and repertoire of Italian folk music.