Relive hilarious scenes about nothing from beloved 1990s TV sitcom Seinfeld with this cool LEGO® model. Build a detailed recreation of Jerrys Manhattan apartment where he and his friends Elaine, Kramer and George hung out (and Jerrys nemesis Newman was an unwelcome visitor). Add a stand-up comedy stage and accessories to spark memories of classic episodes, from The Muffin Tops to The Statue.
- Relive scenes from the classic 1990s TV sitcom about nothing with this fantastic LEGO® Ideas Seinfeld display model (21328), featuring a brick-built recreation of Jerrys apartment.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza, Cosmo Kramer, Elaine Benes and Newman, with accessory elements including a microphone, pretzel, fishing rod, slice of bread and fish in a bag.
- Jerrys apartment features a kitchen with a buildable counter, fridge with Superman sticker, microwave, oven and more, a living room with a sofa, armchair and tables, plus an office area.
- Also includes a buildable stage and accessory elements inspired by the show, including a statue, muffin top, Prognosis Negative videotape, Commando 8 air conditioner and Festivus pole.
- The model measures over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) wide and 7 in. (18 cm) deep. A delightful display piece for your home, the set is also a super gift idea for Seinfeld and LEGO® fans.
- The set is fun to build solo or with friends and family to pass on your love of the Seinfeld TV show youll want to photograph and share pictures of this charming, collectible item of memorabilia.
- This 1,326-piece set comes with an illustrated booklet about Seinfeld, the sets fan creator and LEGO® designers, plus step-by-step instructions to make the building process a pleasure.
- This buildable model for adults is part of a collection of superb LEGO® Ideas sets, each created by a fan designer, voted for by thousands of LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group.
- LEGO® components meet demanding industry standards to ensure that they are consistent and connect simply and strongly. Its been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are thoroughly tested and analyzed to ensure that every LEGO set meets stringent global safety standards.
WARNING: Choking Hazard; Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years old.
Limit 5 Per Customer
Related collections and offers
|Manufacturer:||LEGO Systems Inc.|
|Age Range:||18 Years|