Lenin, from the October Revolution to the U.S.S.R.
- Lenin's life and thoughts and the importance of ideology in both.
- The cultural revolution is examined.
- Explores Lenin's cult and the re-evaluation of his legacy.
Table of Contents
Introduction: Rethinking Lenin.
1. The Making of Revolutionary.
2. The Making of a Revolutionary Party.
3. The Approach to Power.
4. Power: The Commune State.
5. Power: the Dictatorship of the Proletariat.
6. Rethinking the revolution.
7. A Cultural revolution.
8. Exporting the Revolution.
9. Conclusion: `Lenin Lives.'
Important Members of Lenin's Government.