- Apparently, I'm a P.C. Facist (Because I Care About Both Human and ...)
- Nailing Descartes to the Wall/ (Liquid) Meat Is Still Murder
- Less Talk, More Rock
- Rio de San Atlanta, Manitoba
- A Public Dis-Service Announcement from Shell
- ...And We Thought That Nation-States Were a Bad Idea
- I Was a Pre-Teen McCarthyist
- Resisting Tyrannical Government
- The Only Good Facist Is a Very Dead Facist
- A Peoples History of the World
- The State-Lottery
- Refusing to Be a Man
Coming back for round two, Propaghandi continue to fight the good fight against "the man" and stir up a little trouble with Less Talk, More Rock. The music is as aggressive and fast as ever, but rather than completely focusing on their sound, the message is a hundred times more significant. And on this soap box, we can find songs that deal with homophobia ("Less Talk, More Rock"), animal liberation ("Nailing Descartes to the Wall/Liquid Meat Is Still Murder"), racism ("The Only Good Fascist Is a Dead Fascist") and every other "ism" out there that inflicts tragedy and oppression towards those who are just trying to make an honest living. A portion of the proceeds will go to Food Not Bombs, People Acting for Animal Liberation, AK Press and the Winnipeg Naturopthic Clinic. So not only will you learn something from this record, but the purchase alone of Less Talk, More Rock will help out some worthy causes.
|Label:||Fat Wreck Chords|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Less Talk, More Rock based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
i love this cd, mostly because they're actually saying something in their music that means something to them instead of singing about first loves er whatever like most bands do. propagandhi is great and have to be one of my favorite bands.