- Pub. Date:
This workbook will help guide Mothers through the responsibilities of proper parenting skills and the responsibilities their daughters must accept to learn to become accountable for their actions and their lives. The Lesson Plan will help mothers achieve several parental objectives:
• Rebuilding failing mother/daughter relationships
• Listening without being judgmental
• Incorporating technology as a parental teaching tool
• Building self-esteem, self-awareness, self-confidence, and self-respect
• Teaching teenagers how to prepare for the work force
Becoming a good parent is a challenging process. As their daughters reach their teenage years, their family support system will help them to accept guidance from parents who have, identified ways to strengthen family relationships, determined the causes of family problems, discussed ways to solve family problems, sought sources of outside help for family problems and established and enforced house rules.
Be there for your daughter when she needs you most with The Lesson Plan.