Personal Reflections with Jimmy Carter
The NIV Lessons from Life Bible takes Mr. Carter's years of teaching Sunday school lessons at Maranatha Baptist Church in Plains, GA, and meshes them with the bestselling New International Version Bible. Through "In Focus" articles, "Bible in Life" notes, in-depth studies and insightful observations and reflections, President Carter's teachings in this Bible provide fresh insights for you to study and contemplate.
- The full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Foreword by Jonathan Reckford, International CEO of Habitat for Humanity
- Bible in Life notes: short, application-oriented notes on particular verses
- In Focus Articles: longer articles on particular topics
- Short prayers of application on select passages
- Reflections: brief one-sentence sayings and quotations by Jimmy Carter
- Presentation page perfect for gift giving
- 8.5-point type size
|Product dimensions:||5.78(w) x 8.48(h) x 1.64(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Jimmy Carter was the 39th President of the United States, author of numerous books, teacher at Emory University, founder of the Carter Center, and the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. Carter worked with Emory University to establish the Carter Center, a nongovernmental, nonprofit organization advances human rights and alleviates human suffering in seventy-five countries worldwide. Carter is the only U.S. President to receive the Nobel Peace Prize after leaving office.