Discover how plants grow with Elsa, Anna, and Olaf!
Explore the plant world through fun activities and experiments.
• Learn what plants need to survive and grow
• Explore the different ways plants take in nutrients
• Discover how the environment changes plants
• Observe, measure, compare, and record data
• Identify, name, and sort common plant features
Photos and step-by-step instructions guide readers through planting projects and plant-themed arts and crafts.
What will you grow in your garden?
|Publisher:||Lerner Publishing Group|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||10 MB|
|Age Range:||8 - 10 Years|
Table of Contents
Letter to Educators 5
What Do Plants Need? 6
Pretty Plants 8
Snack Time for Sven 10
Putting Down Roots 12
Moving Around 14
Colorful Magic 16
Leaves of Summer 18
Out of the Window 20
Scattering Seeds 22
A Brand-New World 24
Putting It All Together 26
Keep Growing! 28
To Learn More 30