Let's Go The Resource For The Independent Traveler For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in China
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed maps of cities, towns, and the outdoors
- Chinese characters and pinyin translations throughout
Cultural Connections: Cuddle up to panda cubs at the Wolong Nature Reserve.
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Dine affordably at Hangzhou oldest restaurant.
Off The Beaten Path: Drift down Nine Bend River on a bamboo raft
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com