The Resource for the Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget-savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
· Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
· Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
· The hottest bars, clubs, scenes, and music festivals
· In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in the region
· Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
· Detailed city, regional, and transport maps50 in full color
Featuring not-to-be-missed Experiences
Cultural Connections: Summon the ghost of Marie-Antoinette in her make-believe "peasant village"
Inside Scoops & Hidden Deals: Sleep in a Rhine Valley castle for a pauper's price
Off the Beaten Path: Take shelter in a Swedish hotel made of ice
Get advice, read up, and book tickets at www.letsgo.com