- Want it by Thursday, October 18? Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Success from the very beginning
1. It gets children talking from the very beginning with conversation, and question and answer practice.
2. It teaches each language pattern step by step and repeats it with plenty of practice which leaves every child feeling "I can do it!"
3. It uses children's natural skills through music and movement with the acclaimed Carolyn Graham's fabulous songs, chants and drum tracks - so they will remember the language and build their fluency.
4. The lessons are systematic, clear and so involving that everyone knows what to do and no child is left behind.
Now there are new phonics and reading lessons to help children read fluently too!
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press, USA|
|Product dimensions:||7.60(w) x 10.40(h) x 2.70(d)|