How do plants use chlorophyll? What is the water cycle? Where is Yellowstone National Park? This wide-ranging workbook answers all of these and many more earth science questions.
This workbook promotes:
√ Data collection
√ Life science
√ Observation skills
√ Reading comprehension
√ Vocabulary building
• Learn the secrets of photosynthesis, clouds, germination, and more
• Includes coloring pages, simple science experiments, journals, and matching games
• Fun themes: flowers, bugs, animals, and outdoor exploration
• A certificate of completion ends each section
• Perforated pages for easy removal
Education.com workbooks offer thematic content to actively engage children and provide them with fun-filled, memorable learning experiences. Written by teachers and based on subjects educators consider important, these workbooks have been tested by millions of educators and countless hours of classroom use: 1 in 4 U.S. teachers rely on Education.com material.
See more Education.com workbooks at www.doverpublications.com