Teddy Jones offers us a trenchant analysis from God's word spoken to the prophet Obadiah and through the New Testament books of Philemon, II John, III John and Jude
Pastor, Lecturer, Mentor and Theologian, Teddy A. Jones shows how inaccurate this perception is by pointing out in this exposition series, that although these books are very brief, their content was not only vitally important to their original audience, but they raise very major issues that are absolutely relevant to Believers today.
Let's Major in The Minors focuses on injustice, pride, unfaithfulness, hypocrisy, corruption, the dismantling of slavery, hospitality, and arrogance. This work on the books of Obadiah, Philemon, Second and Third John and Jude represents a most important choice of subject from the rarely preached on sections of the Old and New Testament.
Let's Major in The Minors offers readers the following benefits:
- It is an excellent personal and corporate Bible Study Guide.
- It is ideal for use as a textbook
- It adds qualitatively to serious Christian thinking and application.
- It offers us no respite from dealing with injustice and other evils
- It confronts and challenges us, as God would, to treat with the issues of our times as He would. It focuses on the sin of pride in all the ways in which it presents itself in the life of persons including God's people.
- It warns of the dangers and deadly venom of pride.
- It talks about relationships and an antidote to social sicknesses as it explores Philemon and the Johannine corpus and Jude