Many people have a general concept about the kingdom of God but do not really know how to relate kingdom living to their lives in the 21st century. After thirty-eight years in ministry, Pastor Scott Kelso knows what works and what doesn't. In Let's See What Sticks, he presents the inside track on how you can personally identify and apply the transformational kingdom principles in your life to improve your Christian walk. He answers the common dilemma asked by most modern Christians: "Where do I fit in and how can I use my particular resources most effectively?"
In Let's See What Sticks, Pastor Scott unpacks biblical principles and pastoral philosophies from the congested, unengaged dogma clogging our churches as "everyone's opinions." He truly believes that a kingdom-centered church will go a long way to bring our country back from the brink to its original, God-given status. He clearly defines:
- Five Conditions for Successful Prayer: contrition, whole-heartedness, faith, righteousness, and importunity
- Five C's of Marriage-Maturity Traits: commitment, character, courage to change, challenge, and consideration
- Five Beauty Marks of the Church: passion, joy, transparency, grace, and love
- Four T's of Shepherding: telling, tending, teaching, and training
- Five Conditions of a Church in End-Times: evangelism, real vs. counterfeit faith, signs and wonders, encouragement, and loyalty to others.
The chapters are well-documented and provide excellent guidelines for pastors engaging their congregations in forward-thinking study groups, as our churches attempt to penetrate our communities for Christ. Additionally, several God-inspired, prophetic conclusions are provided by Pastor Scott. Let's See What Sticks is an "in season" message for the body of Christ, giving the church opportunity to stand up and be "salt and light" in America once again.