This study is meant for use alongside your Bible and Jay Sklar’s Leviticus: An Introduction and Commentary.
Perfect for individuals or groups, it will help you to understand:
- how to read Leviticus and apply it to your life today
- the relevance of unfamiliar cultural concepts (such as ritual impurity)
- the meaning of key themes (such as holiness, sin, atonement)
- the significance of Jesus as atoning sacrifice and faithful priest on our behalf.
Do the whole study (32 weeks) or choose from 12-week studies such as:
- The Gospel in Leviticus
- Jesus in Leviticus
- Sacrifice and Worship in Leviticus
- Holiness in Leviticus
- Community and Ministry in Leviticus
- Ethics and Mission in Leviticus
Join the many others who finish this study and say, “Finally, I was able not only to read and understand Leviticus, but to be changed by it!”
Are you willing to give Leviticus a chance? We dare you. It really is a treasure trove of meaning and hope for those who do!