A must-have bargaining tool to maximize your royalty rates for licensing properties, Licensing Royalty Rates gives in-depth guidance you need to every step of determining a proper royalty rate.
It is a handy one-volume reference tool that provides detailed royalty rates for 1,500 products and services in ten different licensed product categories:
The all-new data in Licensing Royalty Rates was compiled using information from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The information is carefully reviewed by a blue-ribbon panel of expert licensing consultants who are uniquely qualified to know what the appropriate rate range is for specific properties in each licensing category.
It is then organized into four timesaving sections; royalty rate listing alphabetically by licensed product, royalty rate listing by international trademark class, checklist of licensed products and services, and comprehensive list of licensed products and services to give researchers fast access to comprehensive statistical and analytical data.
Licensing Royalty Rates is completely up-to-date. But to make sure you're always abreast of the latest legal developments, you will automatically receive risk-free with no obligation to purchase updates and/ or new editions. You will be billed separately at the then-current price. Upon receipt, you will have 30 days to purchase or return. Of course, you may cancel this automatic supplementation program at any time simply by notifying Aspen Publishers in writing.
|Publisher:||Wolters Kluwer Law & Business|
|Product dimensions:||7.56(w) x 9.52(h) x 0.69(d)|
Table of Contents
• The Role of Royalty Rates in the Licensing Process
• Methods of Valuing Intellectual Property
• Establishing the Royalty Rates
• The Compensation Provisions in the License Agreement
• Royalty Rate Survey 2002: Alphabetical Listing by Licensed Product
• Royalty Rate Survey 2002: Listing by International Trademark Class
• Checklist of Licensed Products and Services
• Comprehensive List of Licensed Products and Services
• Changes in the Survey Results Since 1996
• Where Royalty Rates Are Headed
• Directory of Licensing Agents and Consultants
• Glossary of Terms
• Appendices: U.S. Trademark License Agreement: Licensee's Perspective U. S. Trademark License Agreement: Licensor's Perspective Worldwide Trademark License Agreement: Licensee's Perspective Worldwide Trademark License Agreement: Licensor's Perspective Internet Sponsorship Agreement