For addtional information, visit my blog at http://LifeAfterBullying.net or on my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdyYC_IWzXuSRkFM2wZdhNA
Here are some of the main topics of this book:
• Bullying and Crazy Making Behavior
• 10 Facts About the Bully Mindset
• Long-term Effects of Bullying
• 3 Actionable Strategies to End Adult Bullying
• How to Deal with Bullying on Forums
• Why It's Important to Expose Bullies
• How Bullies Target Their Victims
• 5 Ways to Protect Yourself Online
• Protecting Your Internet Privacy
• How Boundary Violations Can Cause Suffering
• The Challenge of Enforcing Boundaries
• The Importance of Defining Your Personal Space
• How to Set Boundaries with Family Bullies
• When it's Time to Sever the Ties
• 3 Steps to Effective Workplace Boundaries
• Relationship Breakups: How to Get Over Anyone in a Few Days
• The Myth of the Sacred Family Bond
• 5 Facts About Abusive Relationships
• How Automatic Thoughts Can Cause Suffering
• How to Recover from the Effects of Bullying Faster Than You Ever Dreamed Possible with TimeLine Therapy
The chapter on TimeLine therapy is of crucial importance. Before that session, I thought I would suffer from the effects of bullying for the rest of my life. The TimeLine Therapy released the bulk of the trauma from my life.
When working back and forth with my coach, I discovered an important fact, which the incidences of bullying, while painful, were not the problem. The problem was the ongoing story in my head, the never-ending war against the bullies, which is what was causing me the most pain.
TimeLine Therapy dissolved that story and the drama that went with it. The change was so fast that I'd become a different person before I even knew what had happened. The result was that most of the effects of bullying dissolved from my life. To this day, I still feel the effects and what's left over continues to dissolve.
It can work for you, too.
You can learn more at my site http://LifeAfterBullying.net or on my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdyYC_IWzXuSRkFM2wZdhNA
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.15(d)|
About the Author
My articles been published in many popular magazines, including: CE Tips (Consumer Electronics), Computer Graphics World, Database Journal, Mac Design, Photoshop User, Rangefinder, Smart Computing, The Computer Paper, Streaming Media World and Windows Expert.
I worked as an Associate Editor at WebReference.com for five years. I also wrote several feature columns on 3D and video tutorials.
I was the sole columnist at StreamingMediaWorld.com and wrote 111 articles over a 16-month period.
My books are: The Photoshop Companion, How to Speed up Your Computer: In 30 Minutes or Less, Professional Photographic MS Word Templates and The Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4 Insider.
This book is a radical departure. I decided to write about my knowledge of bullying, in an attempt to help others. As I said at the beginning of this book, I too have been bullied, many times throughout my life. The bullying created tremendous emotional pain. For years, I was in counseling for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and the cause was bullying and harassment.
The TimeLine Therapy dissolved much of the pain in my life and I've been able to put most of it behind me. If you are suffering from the trauma of bullying, TimeLine Therapy can help you, too.
~ Peace, Nathan Segal. 2016