· How can I be happy when so many are not?
· Is life about following your heart or taking what’s served to you?
· Who were the prophets, what areangels, and what happens when we die?
· What happened to our ancient civilizations, do secret societies have any real secrets, and are aliens now visiting us?
· What’s real? What matters? Who says? Who cares?
· How do we know or find our purpose?
Many of us ask ourselves these questions, and many more, as we go through our days and try to make sense of our lives. Mike Dooley asks them too, except . . . his questions get answered. Wisely. Compassionately. Fully.
One such answer explained its source, stating that we all have a higher self within that predates this life and will live beyond it, and thus it knows a whole lot more than we do about where we’ve been, why we’re here, and what will likely happen next on planet Earth.
Life on Earth takes the form of a journal in which Mike asks what’s on his mind during pivotal times in his life. As one of today’s most respected New Thought leaders and reality theorists, he offers a lofty platform for this wide-ranging dialogue that powerfully expands our perspectives on essential truths, taking on topics such as:
· Why and how to see through the “illusions” of life on earth
· How to make sense of natural disasters and man-made tragedies
· Living deliberately, creating consciously, and finding your power
· Wealth, relationships, “past lives,” and the evolution of consciousness
· The ultimate reason for life on earth (it’s shockingly simple)
These are questions asked from the heart with a cautious, even suspicious, mind. Mike explores the subtleties of the replies in depth and detail using his trademark wit and realism, in this intrepid explorer’s guide to the jungles of time and space.
|Publisher:||Hay House Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Welcome to the Jungles of Time and Space 1
Chapter 2 The Evolution of Consciousness 21
Chapter 3 The Matter of Illusions and the Reason to Care 43
Chapter 4 Living Deliberately and Creating Consciously 61
Chapter 5 How to Go Bigger, Run Faster, and Live Longer 81
Chapter 6 Understanding Accidents, Setbacks, and Disasters 101
Chapter 7 Show Me the Money 125
Chapter 8 What You Really Want 145
Chapter 9 Can We Talk? 161
Recommended Reading 187
About the Author 191