Life's Lessons is a mixture of philosophy and practical ideas. It's a compendium of astute essays on the lessons life provides us and how to use these teachings to create a richer life.
Rebecca imparts her wit and wisdom in this captivating book. She shares her common and uncommon experiences to spawn sage lessons:
• Giving yourself a motivational talk
• Borrowing courage
• Creating your own paradise
• Giving up good for better
• Seeing the parallels of hiking a muddy trail on Molokai to how we live life
• Being coached to be your best
• Understanding the power of our words
Rebecca speaks as if she were sitting next to you, sharing her insights conversationally - simultaneously humorous and profound.
You'll enjoy the easy-to-read, short chapters and engaging stories. Come, start learning the lessons Rebecca shares...
"I've really gained insight and tools as to how I should be navigating my way through life and interacting with others." -Claudia Trujillo
|Publisher:||Morgan Seminar Group|
|Product dimensions:||0.24(w) x 5.50(h) x 8.50(d)|