A word-building game that uses syllables and whole words.
What You Get
- This book contains a complete word-building game that is fun to play for all ages.
- Especially designed to help build basic word-building skills.
- The game is supplied in a do-it-yourself format and is constructed by cutting out the syllable/word tiles from the back pages of this book.
- Includes rules and simple instruction on how to construct your game.
- Board games are often expensive. This book/game combination is an attempt to keep costs to a minimum while providing value to those who like to learn while they play.
- Perfect as a day project for kids or as a resource for literacy teachers.
- A student favorite, proven in real learning situations.
Object of the Game
- Score points by linking syllable/word tiles into a crossword-like grid.
- Link as many tiles as possible in your turn to maximize your score.
- Add to existing words to make longer and more complex words.
- Have fun while developing word-building skills and phonetic awareness.