Your online presence matters more than ever in today’s global workplace. Professionals are logging-in to LinkedIn in record numbers, so your profile needs to represent you in the best possible light before and after a meeting or interview. LinkedIn For Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide is the leading strategic guidebook that most uniquely connects personal branding to the LinkedIn platform.
Long’s book provides a comprehensive view of personal branding using LinkedIn’s profile, content sharing, and thought leadership capabilities. Additionally, Long has assembled a useful set of “How To” advice links that are available on a companion website. The website provides many resource pages and links related to each chapter.
LinkedIn for Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide is the ONLY LinkedIn book available that will do all of this for the reader:
• Provide an integrated personal branding and LinkedIn strategy needed for today’s professionals – in a Full Color book.
• Provide additional “how to” elements in a companion website so you can click over to see detailed instructions and keep updated.
• Provide dozens of examples and case studies from real LinkedIn users.
• Provide several “personas” and other prompts to help you write the best possible summary.
LinkedIn For Personal Branding will help you to:
• Select and prioritize the best personal brand attributes for you, your career and business.
• Be considered for more strategic assignments and business opportunities.
• Create an authentic, personal, and impressive profile that demonstrates expertise without appearing to brag.
• Consider all the ways you can demonstrate your personal brand –both offline and online- and how they work together.
• Be found online > increase the likelihood of being contacted by recruiters and sales prospects.
• Select the most memorable words, images, skills, and links.
• Learn best practices for each profile section ( and also see real examples).
• Write the most strategic and impactful headline and summary.
• Give and receive more endorsements and recommendations.
• Become a thought leader.
• Find and Share content with your network .
• Blog using the LinkedIn Publisher functionality.
• Leverage LinkedIn Groups and Company pages.
• Measure your progress.
• And much more.
This book is perfect for anyone interested in developing their personal brand using LinkedIn to propel their career or business opportunities.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Sandra is the author of LinkedIn for Personal Branding:The Ultimate Guide, a book that provides a strategic perspective on how to use LinkedIn for personal branding purposes to advance a business or career.
Sandra is a popular speaker, trainer, writer, and consultant. She readily shares her unique perspective and advice on personal branding, network building, sales, recruiting, and thought leadership with her readers, audiences, and clients. She enjoys speaking at corporations, universities, conferences, as well as for industry association events. Sandra and the Post Road team also have extensive experience with entrepreneurs, consultants, corporate executives, and attorneys.