- Want it by Thursday, September 27? Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
"What do I do with all this stuff?"
Whether it's due to the loss of a loved one, downsizing, or moving by choice or necessity, an increasing number of people are dealing with this burning question.
Striking a balance between respect and humor, Liquidating an Estate is loaded with how-to information readers need in order to sell or liquidate the personal property of a loved one, including:
- common mistakes that will cost you money
- telling the difference between treasure and trash
- how to choose an estate sales professional to act as your advocate
- how to deal with conflicts among family members
- how the sale of even the most common household items can add up to big bucks when sold at an estate sale
- how scrap gold can be turned into cash
- what to do with fine jewelry and silver
- how to understand the art appraisal process
- a full review of the kinds of items that can be sold at a professionally staged estate sale
- how to acquire basic antiques and collectibles research skills
|Product dimensions:||8.90(w) x 5.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Martin Codina is the founder and CEO of Fine Estate Sales and Estate Liquidation, Inc. in the San Francisco Bay area. He has conducted estate sales for nearly 20 years with the promise to obtain the maximum dollar value each item in a client's estate deserves; to discover hidden value in items thought to have little or no value; and to solve the age-old question: "What do I do with all this stuff?"
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I highly recommend Martin Codina's book: 'Liquidating an Estate'! Very little information is out there about this subject and Martin has provided his many years experience and insight in this jam packed book! Every family needs to read this book, not only for the tips and recommendations on what to do in those unfortunate circumstances but also so that they have the tools to hire the right professionals to help them with the tasks at hand. Great Job Martin Codina and Thank you! Toma Tyler of Estate Sales by Toma