Math games students will want to play again and again!
Providing grade 1-2 students with hands-on, motivating math practice has never been easier! Math Games: Centers for Up to 6 Players, Level B addresses important basic math skills, while engaging students with fun full-color games. You'll love the ease and convenience of each center gamejust laminate the game boards, cards, and directions, place them in an envelope, and you're ready to play!
Games and skills practiced in Level B include:
* Game 1: Number Words 4-in-a-row Reading Number Words to One Thousand
* Game 2: Concentration Addition Facts to 18
* Game 3: Multiply It Multiplication Facts (2s, 5s, and 10s)
* Game 4: Tic Toc Cover-Up Time to the 1/2 and 1/4 Hour
* Game 5: Concentration Subtraction Facts (sums to 18)
* Game 6: Ping Pang Pow! Counting Coins: Values to $1,000
* Game 7: Fraction Action Identifying Fractional Parts.
|Publisher:||Evan-Moor Educational Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||8.06(w) x 10.84(h) x 0.20(d)|
|Age Range:||9 - 11 Years|