The perfect parenting companion... Not suitable for children. Moms and Dads have always yearned for a rule book, a hitchhikers' guide if you will, that spelled out for them how to raise their children properly so they grow up to be well-rounded, decent and likeable adults. Well, that book doesn't exist. And it never will. So, why not read this one instead? We won't bullshit you with lies. We're here to make you laugh.
The Little Book of Shit Baby Names ... and Other Pearls of Parenting Wisdom is the ideal antidote to a long day of looking after those little versions of yourself. This tiny tome is the perfect pick-me-up once you've dropped the kids off (at school, not a cliff) or put the baby down (to sleep) and you can finally reflect on how degrading and awful parenting is. This book will make you feel better if only because it'll teach you alternative, and perverted, lyrics to 'Wheels on the Bus'.
Packed to the gills with hilarious jokes on all things baby-related, from how to avoid choosing a shit baby name, through to scores of bite-size parenting wisdom that may one day save your sanity from leaking out of your ears.
Related collections and offers
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Michael Scott - Somehow I manage
- Chapter 2: Dwight Schrute - I am faster than 80% of all snakes
- Chapter 3: Pam Beesley - I feel God in this Chili's tonight
- Chapter 4: Jim Halpert - Everything I have I owe to this job
- Chapter 5: Dunder Mifflin - The people person's paper people
- Chapter 6: Office romance - I was hit by Cupid's sparrow