A fun-filled guide to drawing ponies and other magical friends!
There's only one thing more adorable than a little pony, and that's a little pony cartoonified! No wonder they've become pop culture superstars, loved by all ages. This book puts you in the creative saddle by showing you--step by friendly step--how to dream up and draw your own, original cartoon cuties.
- Start off on the right hoof by building characters from basic shapes.
- Learn how simple proportion adjustments allow you to create whole stable of pony types.
- Discover secrets to mastering action and poses, so you can make your ponies walk, gallop and prance across the page.
- Draw ponies that shine, shimmer and show their style with unique mane and tail styles, coat colorings, brands, fashions, and accessories.
- Follow step-by-step instructions to create a variety of other friends—from fantastical unicorns to sweet deer, alpaca and sheep.
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 11.30(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Lindsay Cibos is the co-author of IMPACT's bestselling furries books and creator of the graphic novel series Peach Fuzz. Published internationally and syndicated in newspapers, Cibos resides in Casselberry, FL. www.jaredandlindsay.com and www.lastpolarbears.com