- La bohème, opera: Act 1. Duet. O soave fanciulla
- La bohème, opera: Act 3. Aria. D'onde lieta uscì
- Les contes d'Hoffmann, opera in 4 acts: Act 3. Duet. Pourtant, ô ma fiancée - C'est une ch
- Lucia di Lammermoor, opera: Part 2. Act 2. Scene and Aria. Eccola! - Il dolce
- Roméo et Juliette, opera: Act 4. Scene and Aria. Dieu! Quel frisson- Amour,
- Roméo et Juliette, opera: Act 4. Duet. Va! je t'ai pardonné - Nuit d'hyménée
- Rigoletto, opera: Act 3. Trio. Ah, più non ragiono!
- Don Pasquale, opera: Act 3. Finale. Senz'andar lungi - La moral di tutt
- Don Giovanni, opera, K. 527: Act 2. Aria. Vedrai, carino
- War and Peace, opera, Op. 91: Act 1. Scena and Duet. Ya ne budu - Kak solnca za
- I Puritani, opera: Part 2. Aria. Qui la voce sua soave
The album, consisting of eleven tracks from nine operatic roles, includes performances with some of Netrebko’s most renowned co-stars including tenors Roberto Alagna, Joseph Calleja, and Juan Diego Flórez. In addition she is supported by a starry roster of conductors including Valery Gergiev (her house debut), Plácido Domingo, James Levine, Marco Armiliato, and many others.
Spanning her entire Met career, from her 2002 house debut as Natasha in Prokofiev’s War and Peace to her recent appearance as Mimì in La Bohème, the excerpted performances were all recorded live on the Met stage. Arias and scenes from Don Giovanni, I Puritani, Rigoletto, Roméo et Juliette, Les contes d’Hoffmann, Lucia di Lammermoor and Don Pasquale are all infused with Netrebko’s unique vocal magnetism and irresistible on-stage charisma. From the Label