- Frühlingsstimmen (Voices of Spring), waltz for orchestra (with voice ad lib), Op. 410 (RV 410)
- Wiener Blut (Vienna Blood), waltz for orchestra, Op. 354 (RV 354)
- Seventh Heaven of Love
- Havah Nagilah
- Tea For Two
- Les Patineurs Valse ("Skater's Waltz"), Op 183
- Funiculì Funiculà for voice & orchestra (& chorus ad lib)
- Casanova, musical comedy (Strauss works arr. by Benatzky): Nun's Choir
- Salomé Sabredance, medley for violin & orchestra
- An der schönen, blauen Donau (On the Beautiful, Blue Danube), waltz for orchestra (with chorus ad lib), Op. 314 (RV 314)
- Radetsky-Marsch for orchestra, Op. 228
- Strauss and Company, for orchestra
- Suite for Jazz Orchestra No. 2: The Second Waltz
- Glenn Miller Medley
- Sirtaki (Zorba's dance)
- The Stars and Stripes Forever, march for band
- Auld Lang Syne
- Brasil Symphony
- Get it by Thursday, July 26 , Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Live At Royal Albert Hall (Andre Rieu) based on 0 ratings. 3 reviews.
I always enjoy Andre Rieu's recordings of his Strauss Orchestra. The waltzes, polkas and marches are always good listening. The one thing I miss on the CD's are his comments to the audience and his little jokes and his smiles as he plays his violin. He is truly doing something he loves, and you don't get that on a CD. So I have taped/recorded his shows on PBS many times, and that way I get to feel as though I'm right there in the audience. Andre Rieu is unique in the music world, as he looks as though he is enjoying himself tremendously.
Andre Rieu...IS music it makes you want to get up and dance!