Cynthia Yates shows readers how to enjoy life more but spend less--on one income. She presents ten habits that help readers
- maintain the right attitude: a cheerful heart
- discover their creative genius
- live within their means
Abundant personal stories, amusing anecdotes, and practical ideas demonstrate strategic ways for readers to
- dazzle guests with fun but economical meals
- put pizzazz in their palace and pocket the change
- give gifts from their heart that don't empty their wallet
With this invitation to a life of "one-income living with flair," readers will develop a system that will help them to celebrate life, to fill their lives with beauty, to be content, and to bring glory to God.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Interesting book. Not very concrete examples, but more like change your outlook and perspective (which I think is exactly what I needed at this point).Another quick read that really wasn't extreme (like eat rice 25 days of the month).