Elizabeth George's Living Life with Passion and Purpose is the newest release in the popular Woman After God's Own Heart® Bible study series.
Focusing on Jesus' teachings and the principles He lived by, this study of the book of Luke helps women know Him more intimately. Readers will explore—
- the lives of New Testament women who knew and ministered to Jesus
- the passion and purpose of Jesus' life
- the powerful prayer life of Jesus
- the servanthood practiced by Jesus
- the prophecies regarding Jesus and how He fulfilled them
With gentle encouragement and solid Bible teaching, Living Life with Passion and Purpose reveals how readers can become more like Jesus in their daily lives and joyfully share the gospel. Excellent for group and individual study.
About the Author
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 10 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God’s Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She’s also a popular speaker at Christian women’s events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.