Lonely Planet Best of Peru324
Lonely Planet Best of Peru is your passport to Peru's top sights and most authentic experiences.
Scale the heights of Machu Picchu; puzzle over the Nazca Lines; or visit the sweltering, seductive Amazon Basin, all with your trusted travel companion. Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Peru and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Peru:
- In-depth coverage of the destination's must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place
- Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips
- Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layout with maps and images throughout
- Annotated images that bring a destination to life
- Practical planning and transport tools including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary
- Short and extended itineraries tohelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road
- Insider tips and insights to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local
- Honest recommendations for all budgets
- Cultural insights and background information to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes history, outdoor activities, environment, wildlife, cuisine, music, arts, and language)
- Covers Lima, Islas Ballestas, Nazca, Arequipa, El Valle Sagrado, the Cordilleras, Lake Titicaca, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Huaraz, Trujillo, Iqutos, Amazon Basin and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely PlanetBest of Peru , our easy-to-use, expertly curated guide, is filled with inspiring and colourful photos and focuses on Peru's most popular attractions and authentic experiences for those looking for the best of the best and have minimal time for planning.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Lonely Planet Global Limited|
|Series:||Travel Guide Series|
|Edition description:||2nd ed.|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 7.40(h) x 0.80(d)|
Explore More Items
Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, Colombia has finally shed its former reputation and is now fulfilling its potential as one of the world's most interesting and unique travel destinations. Safer
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries
Welcome to Costa Rica - unmatched in beauty and biodiversity
Whether you want to experience incredible wildlife, scuba dive in crystal-clear waters or savour a cup of world-famous coffee, your DK
Ready to experience Thailand? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Essential Thailand: with Cambodia & Laos travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top
Lonely Planet's Pocket Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkoris your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and
Fall in love with beautiful Bali and Lombok.
Whether you want to trek volcanic Mount Rinjani, surf the Bukit Peninsula or visit holistic healers in Ubud, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you
Lonely Planet's Pocket Munichis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries
Lonely Planet St Petersburgis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden
Lonely Planet's Brazilis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries
Insight Guides: all you need to inspire every step of your journey. An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this is all
Lonely Planet's Colombia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries
Lost to the jungle for centuries, Machu Picchu was rediscovered by Hiram Bingham 100 years ago. It's now probably the most famous sight in South America – and justifiably so. Perched high above