Whether you're interested in walking its elegant Georgian streets, finding the perfect pint of Guinness or tracking down the haunts of James Joyce, this definitive guide will ensure you make the most of this thriving and intriguing city.
- 16-page full-colour map section
- discerning coverage of the city's best eateries, from classic pub lunches to gourmet dining experiences
- unique walking tours to help you discover Dublin off the beaten track
- special section on the city's finest pubs, both old and new
- wide range of excursions from the city, including picturesque monastic ruins and charming seaside suburbs