konnichi wa! watashi wa Yoko-desu.
- Hi, Yok! I'm Cynthia.
- Pleased to meet you
- Well, goodbye!
Confused? You needn't be, and nor will she, if you only learn to say a few greetings in Japanese. And maybe a word or two to get you around town.
- all the survival words and phrases you need in Japan
- plenty of conversation topics, easy expressions and colloquial terms, to help you make your trip into something more
- tips on protocol and the culture to help you understand what's happening
- explanations of sumo wrestling and other cultural delights
- extensive two-way dictionary