Lonely Planet Jordanby Lonely Planet, Jenny Walker
#1 best-selling guide to Jordan*
Lonely Planet Jordan is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the sun set over the honeycombed landscape of Petra, witness a chariot race in Jerash, or float in the Dead Sea; all with your trusted travel companion. Get/b>/i>
#1 best-selling guide to Jordan*
Lonely Planet Jordan is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the sun set over the honeycombed landscape of Petra, witness a chariot race in Jerash, or float in the Dead Sea; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Jordan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Jordan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, crafts, archaeology, Islam, politics, environment, landscapes, and cuisine
- Over 45 local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Travel with Children, and Walking Tours
- Coverage of Amman, Petra, Wadi Musa, Jerash, Irbid, the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea, Aqaba, Wadi Rum, the Desert Highway, Madaba, the King's Highway, Azraq, the Eastern Desert Highway , and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Jordan, our most comprehensive guide to Jordan, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Middle East guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Jenny Walker.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Bestselling guide to Jordan Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, March 2011 to February 2012.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Covers everything Ebook nlht well formatted for nook