Temporarily Out of Stock Online
Thoroughly updated guide to the intriguing island destinations of Madagascar, Comoros & Mayotte
- illustrated guide to the region's unique wildlife and vegetation
- the lowdown on Comoros' great walking opportunities
- detailed cultural notes, including the hira gasy storytelling spectacles
- how to find the best places for whale-watching and snorkelling
- extensive Malagasy, French and Comorian language sections
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Lonely Planet Madagascar & Comoros based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
Generally the information was very useful, and helpful. The tips for where to eat, stay, or find certain things were wonderful since you won't find that kind of information except by word-of-mouth. This guide is perfect for those preparing to go to Madagascar, it will help you plan a trip, know where to go, what to see and any difficulties to expect.