Lonely Planet Mongolian Phrasebookby Jantsangiyn Bat-Ireedui, Sanders Alan J. K.
- the only book available for travellers and language
This is the only Mongolian language guide available, with an extensive vocabulary, plenty of essential words and phrases, notes on pronunciation, culture and, for the more adventurous, grammar. make your journey to this fascinating country complete with this useful language kit.
- the only book available for travellers and language learners
- extensive pronunciation and grammar chapters appropriate for language learners
- excellent sections on food, with details on local cooking methods, food available and common dishes
- cultural background information with tips on etiquette and customs
- Cyrillic script throughout, with accompanying transliteration
- comprehensive vocabulary
- index and thumb tabs for quick reference
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I bought this as an intoduction to the wonderful Mongolian language, and was not disappointed. It even has a small section on grammar! If you are looking for an awesome language few people study, check out Mongolian.