Dive into the dynamic nightlife of Puerto Rico's spirited capital, explore lush rain forests and lose yourself in the island's vibrant festivals. From the ramparts of San Juan's centuries-old fortresses to the warm sands of Playa Luquillo, this detailed guDive into the dynamic nightlife of Puerto Rico's spirited capital, explore lush rai
- lodging options for every budget, from camping to remote mountain paradores to world-class resorts
- survey of island nightlife from lazy beach bars to sizzling salsa clubs
- outdoor adventures from sailing to snorkeling to spelunking
- in-depth traditional arts section
- 26 detailed, user-friendly maps
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
We used this book, along with several others, on our recent trip to Puerto Rico. We found that it is a bit out-of-date, and we really preferred a new book we found on bn.com, Explore Puerto Rico by Harry S. Pariser. It has a lot more information and is particularly good for Vieques, Culebra, and other off-the-beaten track locales.