Lonely Planet San Francisco 2002 by Kim Zetter
San Francisco has been scanned for its culinary greats - the famous, the fabulous, the obvious and the obscure. With eyes on the ambience and focus on the food, reviewers present the whole experience in witty, knowledgeable prose.
- written by locals who love their food and their city
- presentation by neighborhood makes a local out of everyone
- from no-nonsense noodles to trust-fund truffles
- quick-flick indexes by venue, cuisine and neighborhood
- over a dozen dependable maps