Lonely Planet South-West China by Bradley Mayhew, Thomas Huhti
This new guide offers the most detailed coverage of China's colourful and fascinating South-West.
- over 80 maps
- colour section on minority peoples
- festival listings and comprehensive cultural background
- information on direct flights and overland routes from South-East Asia, as well as getting there via Hong Kong or Beijing
- invaluable advice on getting around by bus, train, plane, bicycle and foot
- detailed Chinese language guide and food section