Get it by Thursday, September 28
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Western USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch Old Faithful blow its top at Yellowstone, take a trolley ride down the streets of San Francisco, or strut down the Las Vegas Strip; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Western USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Western USA Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - customs, history, native Americans, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscape, wildlife, Route 66, scenic drives, outdoor activities, cuisine, and wine
- Over 35 color maps
- Coverage of California, Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Jerome, Santa Fe, Seattle, San Juan Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Western USA, our most comprehensive guide to Western USA, is perfect for both exploring top sights and roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific region within Western USA? Check out Lonely Planet's Southwest USA or Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover USA, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Amy C Balfour, Sara Benson, Alison Bing, Sandra Bao, Lisa Dunford, Michael Benanav, Greg Benchwick, Celeste Brash, Carolyn McCarthy, Chris Pitts and Brendan Sainsbury.
About Lonely Planet: Since in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel content company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet enables curious travelers to experience the world and get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.