- Teeth Like God’s Shoeshine - Modest Mouse
- Heart Cooks Brain - Modest Mouse
- Convenient Parking - Modest Mouse
- Lounge (Closing Time) - Modest Mouse
- Jesus Christ Was An Only Child - Modest Mouse
- Doin the Cockroach - Modest Mouse
- Cowboy Dan - Modest Mouse
- Trailer Trash - Modest Mouse
- Out Of Gas - Modest Mouse
- Long Distance Drunk - Modest Mouse
- Sh*t Luck - Modest Mouse
- Truckers Atlas - Modest Mouse
- Polar Opposites - Modest Mouse
- Bankrupt On Selling - Modest Mouse
- Styrofoam Boots/It’s All Nice on Ice, Alright - Modest Mouse
Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Get it by Monday, November 27 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Talk about original -- this band has something for just about everyone. They can do quiet, brooding acoustics like "Bankrupt on Selling," dark and pounding thrashers like "Cowboy Dan," funky jump-around emo like "Jesus Christ Was an Only Child" -- just about anything. Throughout the whole album is a white-trash feeling and a sort of down-to-earth analysis of the state of the world, without sounding pretentious. Give this album a listen and you can be sure that you will be singing the rambling, catchy, almost whiny vocals in no time. If you dig indie rock at its very best, go pick this album up. [A 2014 reissue of Lonesome Crowded West added a bonus track.]