LOOK, LUST, LAY, AND LOSE: The Tragic Consequences of Sexual Indiscretion explores the dangers of sexual indiscretion using copious examples of individuals from the Bible as well as historical and contemporary times that were indiscreet and suffered tragic consequences as a result. The book reveals that:
• The fall into sexual indiscretion is rarely sudden; rather, it is usually a slow, gradual, and steady process that starts almost imperceptibly.
• Bugs of sexual imprudence do not discriminate based on race, color, gender, or political views.
• The cost of sexual indiscretion is highly disproportionate to whatever momentary gain or pleasure you may derive from it.
• Sexual indiscretion has a way of leading you further than you wanted, holding you longer than you intended, and hurting you more than you ever imagined.
• Moral and spiritual drains caused by sexual indiscretion are often gradual, and the decline is often unnoticed until it is too late to stop the drift.
• God commands sexual purity, and enlightened self-interest demands it.
• The longer you are sexually indiscreet, the more entwined in it you become and the more difficult it becomes for you to get out.
Do not become the next casualty!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
A certified public accountant by profession, David is a specialist in church accounting, compliance, and taxes. He is a member of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, House on the Rock parish Grand Prairie, Texas, where he has served as a deacon for over 12 years. His ministry responsibilities include serving as head of the worker's directorate and as president and minister in charge of the men's fellowship. He has also been involved as a minister and teacher in the youth ministry for over 15 years. David, his wife Titi, and their children make their home in Grand Prairie, Texas.