Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
One of the most established authorities on leadership writing today, John C. Maxwell speaks to over 350,000 people each year and his most popular topic is THE 5 LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP, which he now shares with readers.
The five levels include:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through in-depth explanations and examples, Maxwell will describe each stage and show readers how they can move to the next level to become more influential, respected, and successful leaders.
|Edition description:||Spanish-language Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.10(w) x 7.90(h) x 1.00(d)|