Matches the Standards and LEAP 2025 Assessments for 2017-2018!
This extensive skill-building quiz book contains over 200 pages of quizzes targeting over 50 mathematics skills!
Each quiz focuses on one specific skill, with questions progressing from simple to more complex. Students will develop a thorough understanding of each skill, while also gaining experience with all the types of tasks found on the LEAP 2025 assessments.
Divided into Convenient Topics
- Covers every skill listed in the Louisiana Student Standards for Mathematics (LSSM)
- Includes sections for operations and algebraic thinking, number and operations, fractions, measurement, data, and geometry
- Each section contains a focused quiz for each individual skill
- Each quiz includes a range of question types and increasing rigor to develop a thorough understanding of the skill
- Targeted format allows test preparation to be easily integrated into student learning
Prepares Students for the LEAP 2025 Assessments
- Covers all the skills assessed on the LEAP 2025 mathematics tests
- Provides practice completing all the question types found on the test
- Includes multiple-choice, constructed-response, and technology-enhanced question formats
- More rigorous questions prepare students for the higher difficulty of the new assessments
- Prepares students for questions that involve written explanations, showing work, and justifying answers
- Guided tasks teach students what is expected in answers
- Develops a thorough understanding by focusing on one skill at a time
- Reduces test anxiety by allowing ongoing test practice
- Individual quizzes allow gaps in knowledge to be targeted
- Ensures students are comfortable with a range of question formats
- Prepares students for all the question types found on the LEAP 2025 tests
- Provides revision and test practice as the student learns