"A real steamy read for those of you who like your sex hot and heavy!" -- Mistress Ivey's Erotic eBook Reviews
As Ken's young lover Allison is leaving for college, she asks him to write her. But not just to send her letters full of his love and desire; no, Allison wants her more experienced lover to share the stories of his own sexual experiences. "You've done so much. I want to know... everything," she tells him.
How can Ken not comply?
From K. D. West, here are Ken's love letters to Allison, his Juliet -- sensual tales of seduction, desire, serendipity... and pleasure:
- Dear Juliet -- Ken's student Allison (whom he calls Juliet) is falling in love with him. That wouldn't be a problem if he didn't find himself overwhelmed with feelings for her too.
- Dana: Thing of Beauty -- A thing of beauty is a joy forever. And a beautiful teacher can be the pleasure of a lifetime. A tale of sexual initiation.
- Bridget: Virgin Knot -- Ken wants Bridget. Bridget wants Ken. What could go wrong? A tale of desire, confusion, and sexual initiation -- though not necessarily in that order.
- Rachel: The Big Easy -- In a beautiful city, take one part heartsick man, add one part gorgeous young woman and seven parts cayenne-hot sex. Mix together and you've got the gumbo that is... The Big Easy. A tale of sexual serendipity.
- Veronica: Arise, Fair Sun -- A Romeo and his Juliet find that sometimes a nice summer affair is just what the doctor ordered. A tale of sexual tension wonderfully resolved.
- Sneak preview: Juliet Takes Stage -- A peek at K.D. West's tale of sexual initiation and sexual healing.
From the Author:
This series of stories flowed out of an idea that all but literally jumped up and bit me. I'm a teacher by trade, but I have been working on a YA novel for quite a while. At one point I got stuck; one of the main characters was obsessing about sex (this was after all a teen). Well, I thought, I can't get him laid in the actual book, but I can write a fantasy scene for him....
Essentially, I wrote fanfiction for my own unfinished novel: the character living outa fantasy in which he was able to hook up with the older woman that he was obsessed with.
Once that was out of my system, I put it aside and was able to start working on my (still-unfinished) novel again.
A few months later, however, I looked at the piece I'd written again. I was happier with it than I thought I'd be. I changed the setting to an American high school and made the older lady the protagonist's teacher. It was written in the first person, well after the fact, so I found myself wondering, Why is he telling this story? What if...
What if he had become a teacher himself and were writing the story for the edification and entertainment of his own young student...
And that was how my first piece of published erotica, "Thing of Beauty," came to be.
I loved Ken, the narrator, but I also became fascinated by Allison, his young lover. Why would she want to read a story like that? So the whole series -- both Ken's "Erotic Tales" stories and Allison's "Juliet Takes Flight" stories -- flowed from there.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author