Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Low carb is defined as a diet that contains 30% or less of carbohydrates. If you are trying to lose weight, eating a low carb diet will make a calorie restriction much more achievable because you will have more stable blood sugar levels and reduced hunger.
• Low-carbohydrate diets limit carbohydrates such as bread, grains, rice, starchy vegetables and fruit.
• Many low-carbohydrate diets allow up to 28 percent of your diet to come from healthy carbohydrates that deliver the essential nutrients and fuel your body needs.
• Diets such as the Zone diet and the Atkins diet are successful in promoting long-term weight loss while still keeping your body healthy.
• A no-carbohydrate diet eliminates all carbohydrates, even healthy sources, from your diet.
• The foods that remain include meat, eggs, poultry and fish.
• Very few foods are allowed in this kind of diet and essential nutrients are missed out on, which can lead to health problems.
|Publisher:||Smith & Smith|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||12 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|