"Though it may not be obvious, customer satisfaction and brand loyalty are directly connected to the passion and energy of an organization's employees. In The Loyalty Advantage, readers will learn how to create a loyalty-driven company and how to direct company culture and leadership to develop widespread employee enthusiasm. The book demonstrates how in-house dedication to employees translates naturally into superior customer service, which then creates brand loyalty.
Filled with practical tips and proven strategies, the book shows readers how to:
• create an environment that inspires passion for the brand and company loyalty
• encourage employees to help craft and become invested in the company's vision and values
• translate organizational values into superior products, customer service, and corporate profits
Using proven methods, The Loyalty Advantage shows how to create allegiance and translate it into bottom-line results."
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.51(d)|
|Age Range:||17 Years|
About the Author
Dianne Michonski Durkin (Portsmouth, NH) is the president and founder of The Loyalty Factor, LLC, a New Hampshire-based training and consulting firm specializing in loyalty whose clients include IBM Lotus, Kodak, Honeywell, Monster.com, and others.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Whatever Happened to Loyalty?
1. Loyalty Then and Now
2. The Evolving Workforce
3. What Loyalty Means to Business
Part 2: The Loyalty Factor
4. What Is the Loyalty Factor?
5. Employees: The New Strategic Alliance
6. Loyal Employees Are Your Number One Marketing Tool
7. The Loyalty Factor and the Brand
Part 3: Creating the Loyalty Factor
8. Five Essential Steps to Productivity and Profitability
9. The First Essential Step: Assess Your Company’s Present Status and Target Your
10. The Second Essential Step: Create Focus and Strategy Through Shared Vision, Values, and Positioning
11. The Third Essential Step: Use Communication to Develop Credibility and Support
12. The Fourth Essential Step: Establish an Infrastructure for Success
13. The Fifth Essential Step: Foster Ongoing Success Through Continuous
Evaluation and Feedback
Part 4: Putting the Loyalty Factor to Work
14: The Role of Leadership
15: Loyalty and Change Management
16: Loyalty in Times of Crisis
17: Some of Our Favorite Stories: The Loyalty Factor at Work