MAC OS X and the iLife Suite Digital Lifestyleby Brad Miser
Mac OS X v.10.2 is designed to enable anyone from digital media hobbyist to mid-level professionals take advantage of the amazing capabilities of Apple's suite of digital media tools. iLife is published by Apple, retails for $49, and combines iTunes for managing music, iPhoto for digital photography, iMovie for editing digital video and iDVD for creating your own DVDs.
- Includes sections dedicated to each of the iLife applications - iMovie, iPhoto, iDVD, and iTunes - plus a section covering a wide variety of digital projects and special techniques.
- Provides lots of explanatory material to help readers understand the technology and applications while the Step-by-Step elements guide them through specific tasks.
- Explain and compares alternate ways to accomplish tasks to help readers select the best techniques for their own projects.
- Uses a holistic approach to the digital media tools and emphasizes how these tools work together.
About the Author
Brad Miser has written extensively about all things Macintosh, with his favorite topics being the amazing digital media applications that empower Mac OS X users to unleash their digital creativity. Brad is the senior technical writer for Mezzia, Inc.(www.mezzia.com), an Indianapolis-based software development company. At Mezzia, Brad is responsible for all product documentation, training materials, online help, and other communication materials. He also manages the customer support operations for the company and provides training to its customers. Previously, he was the lead engineering proposal specialist for Rolls-Royce, a development editor for a computer book publisher, and a civilian aviation test officer/engineer for the U.S. Army. Brad holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo (1986) and has received advanced education in maintainability engineering and other topics. Brad is the author of "iDVD 3 Fast & Easy" (Premier Press, 1592000991, "Mac OS X and the Digital Lifestyle" (Premier Press, 1931841748), and "Mac OS X and iLife: Using iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, and iDVD" (Premier Press, 1592001017) which is publishing in July 2003.
- Course Technology, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.46(w) x 9.04(h) x 1.08(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews