Your new Mac with OS X Leopard is so cool! You have digital media, including iTunes, iPhoto, iDVD, and iMovie, at your fingertips, as well as everything the Internet has to offer. Where do you start to make the most of it? With Mac OS X Leopard All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies, of course! Here are seven handy minibooks, each devoted to one aspect of your Mac OS X Leopard.
One section is devoted to the digital media you love, another to the Internet, others to networking, customizing, sharing, and expanding your Mac. There’s even a minibook for you geeky types who want to tweak the system with AppleScript. You’ll find information on:
- Locating anything with Spotlight and Sherlock
- Personalizing your desktop
- Creating movies and burning DVDs
- Jamming with iTunes and your iPod
- Making your own music with GarageBand
- Collecting, editing, and sharing photos with iPhoto
- Browsing the Web with Safari and staying safe online
- Setting up a wireless network
- Adding RAM, hard drive space, and cool extra applications
- Using AppleScript to program even more customizations
With Mac OS X Leopard All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies, you can find what you need in a hurry and get on with the fun your Mac makes possible. It just may be the best friend a Leopard can have!
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.30(h) x 1.75(d)|
About the Author