Languages/Assembler Macro Magic with Turbo Assembler® This book is a guide to one of the best-kept secrets of assembly language programming: the effective use of macros. This underutilized feature of assembly language will help you write tighter, clearer, and easier-to-understand code, and will save you hours of programming time. With examples written in Borland International’s Turbo Assembler, this book:
- Takes you easily and gradually through the rigors of macro programming, from the basics to sophisticated advanced techniques
- Includes a disk containing source code for all the macros developed in the book, including listings in both Turbo Assembler and Microsoft Assembler
- Emphasizes practical, real-world macros that you can put to work in your own programs
- Describes how to optimize macros for maximum efficiency and flexibility
- Explains how macros and subroutines can be used to take some of the drudgery out of building assembly language filter programs
- Presents TINY, a very small general-purpose programming language written entirely in assembly language macros, to demonstrate the power of "little languages"
|Product dimensions:||7.48(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.98(d)|
About the Author
About the author JIM MISCHEL is a Technical Editor of and a regular contributor to PC Techniques magazine.