* Includes everything developers need to start building online courses quickly and easily
• Enables Dreamweaver users to enter the rapidly-growing Web-based training market
• Begins with a crash course in Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, then guides readers through developing an online learning course, incorporating interactions, quizzes, tests, and animations
• Dreamweaver commands approximately eighty percent of the market for professional Web development tools; its supplementary CourseBuilder and Learning Site extensions have been downloaded more than 90,000 times
• CD-ROM includes sixteen e-learning templates worth $99, quick start forms, additional software, and a complete, customizable, three-hour online course
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.22(h) x 1.26(d)|
About the Author
MIKE DOYLE is a Web development and training expert who has taught courses on HTML, XML, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, and Adobe PageMill. He is the founder of PUBSNET, a tools training company, and The Editors, a Web development group. Doyle has been a featured presenter at numerous regional and national conferences on Web technologies.
Table of Contents
Part I: Laying the Foundation.
Chapter 1 Using the Dreamweaver MX e-Learning Toolkit.
Chapter 2 What is e-Learning All About?
Chapter 3 A Crash Course on Dreamweaver MX.
Chapter 4 Introduction to Learning Site and CourseBuilder.
Chapter 5 Developing Effective Tests.
Chapter 6 Creating a Course Prototype.
Chapter 7 Creating Your Learning Site.
Part II: Test and Activity.
Chapter 8 Getting Started with CourseBuilder.
Chapter 9 True/False and Multiple-Choice Interactions.
Chapter 10 Text Entry (Fill-in-the-Blank) Interactions.
Chapter 11 Drag-and-Drop (Match-up) Interactions.
Chapter 12 Explore (Image Hot Area) Interactions.
Chapter 13 Slider Interactions.
Part III: Controlling and Processing Interactions.
Chapter 14 Understanding Control and Processing Interactions.
Chapter 15 Button Interactions.
Chapter 16 Timer Interactions.
Chapter 17 Processing Interactions with the Action Manager.
Part IV: Tracking Results.
Chapter 18 Using the Learning Site Microsoft Access Database.
Chapter 19 Sending Results to a Learning Management System.
Part V: Appendixes.
Appendix A What’s on the CD-ROM?
Appendix B Installing, Using, and Customizing
the Learning Site Templates.
Appendix C Creating Custom CourseBuilder Interactions.
Appendix D Changing CourseBuilder Preferences.
End-User License Agreement.